Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Family - Official Trailer (HD) Robert De Niro


Do you like mafia movies?

This weekend my husband and I went to the opening of The Family. 

As we were waiting in line to get in,  a person leaving the theater looked at me and said "interesting one"  Yes at the end we thought the same... If you can, it is best to wait for the DVD.

Popcorn and soda in hand we sat in the theater looking forward to the start. I thought that the trailer scenes were slightly different from the movie, and yes they seemed funnier. I liked the daughter's character and the bond the brother and her show. Yes there are some nice scenes, gunfight, bodies being disposed of and funny moments,  but to my disappointment it was not what I expected.

I also loved the chemistry of DeNiro and Pfeiffer together. According to an interview Michelle Pfeiffer did on TV, they had previously never filmed a scene together, although they worked in some movies together. Interesting fact...

Yes...I am a sucker for Mafia movies! My Netflix account says so....


  

No comments:

Post a Comment