Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Color to Movies

One thing that I have realized has made a huge difference in my opinion in movie making is the effect color has.  Going from watching movies without any color to then starting to see some major films with color, catches my attention much quicker.  I didn't realize it before watching movies in black and white how much of a difference it plays in movies.  In my opinion it makes it so much more realistic and eye catching and brings it to life in a way.  It is interesting to see that before color it was normal in black and white and that's how all the movies were shown.  To have color makes a huge difference in my opinion and I prefer it way more than black and white movies because of the fact that it catches my attention so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment