Saturday, February 21, 2015

"The Thing From Another World"

The thing was a great movie considering the year the movie came out, I bet it was really scary to audience then. I remembered growing up in the seventies, even ordinary screaming would scare us children then. The movie industry like all other entertain events/activities has gone far beyond normal. Everything nowadays has to be real thus; it takes a really big efforts and realike actions to make audience hold on to the edge of one's sit. I like the comedy/romance/action/horror in the film. Especially the last comments/report of the newspaper guy. My classmate and I was wondering if anybody was able to figure out what was the movement behind the glass window when captain Hendry and Nikki was talking in a room. I thought the producer intention was to showed that it was snowing, but it came out looking like something was moving outside the window or they were like on a train or carlike something that was moving. It was also funny to me that they were all close together holding axes, big cutlass, I was imagining how one or two people are not going to end up axing each other accidentally when "The thing" showed up.     

No comments:

Post a Comment