Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A few of my videos.


Since I was asked to share, I thought I'd just post to the blog rather than bring things to class. This way you can watch if you want, not watch it if you don't want, or watch as little or as much as you want, as well as watch whenever you so please. These three videos represent the best of what I have done and which is viewable online. The first is the closest to a narrative film, though it's more along the lines of a character sketch. The second is a surreal film utilizing non-linear editing, and the third is a music video tribute utilizing still motion. The total viewing time between the three videos is 12:14.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for putting these up. You do a good job of expressing ideas visually. I really like the self portrait.

    ReplyDelete