Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Marx Brothers and Duck Soup

I got a kick out of watching Duck Soup as there were many laughable moments. I enjoyed watching the brothers perform slapstick comedy which flowed together throughout the whole film. Of all the brothers, Harpo was my favorite. I liked how he could use his body or a horn or some other object without saying a single word. My favorite part in the film was when he was at the mirror with Groucho as his reflection. It reminded me of the I Love Lucy sketch where he did the same performance with Lucy. I would suggest this film to anyone who wants to laugh for an hour, just as I did.

2 comments:

  1. This was a cute show. Lucille Ball was a very funny actress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its funny that they did the same skit for the I Love Lucy show as in Duck Soup. Not sure how you came across this video but, Good Find!

    ReplyDelete