Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Burlesque

Okay, so I decided to a more contemporary piece that I absolutely loved; because honestly, the older musicals, while entertaining, are not my favorite. Therefore I decided to watch Burlesque. At first I didn't think it would be considered a musical but after some research I found out it was! Which is awesome! There is a ton of dance, singing, and drama! When watching the movie you will see the drama between the two women who are fighting for the top spot on Cher's list of burlesque performers, the gorgeous body of Cam Gigandet, Christina's Aguilera's wonderful performances, and the art, talent, and hard work of the world of Burlesque. The movie shows a classic love story between girl and guy and between girl and the artistic world of performance through song and dance.YouTube Theatrical Trailer of Burlesque

No comments:

Post a Comment